Serve this over brown rice.
1 half boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 pound fresh mixed vegetables, your choice
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp minced peeled fresh ginger*
2 Tbsp sherry
2 Tbsp lite soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
3 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
2 cups Rich Chicken Stock, divided
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1. Thinly slice chicken breast. Slice vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, salt, and sugar. * (If you have no fresh ginger add 1/2 tsp powdered ginger here. Ohtherwise, add fresh in the next step.)
3. In a large covered skillet heat 1 1/2 Tbsp oil. Add garlic and fresh ginger; stir fry briefly. Add chicken and stir fry until no longer pink (about 2 minutes).
4. Add sherry mixture; stir 1 minute more to blend. Remove chicken from pan.
5. Heat remaining 1 1/2 Tbsp oil. Add vegetables; stir fry to coat with oil (1-2 minutes).
6. Stir in 1 cup stock and heat quickly. Then return chicken and cook, covered, over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
7. Blend cornstarch with remaining 1 cup stock then stir into chicken mixture to thicken.
8. Serve immediately.