This recipe is just a fun presentation of a bacon cheeseburger. When you serve it on a hot dog bun all your condiments stay in place.
1 pound ground beef chuck
4 1 oz. individual cheese snack sticks
4 slices bacon
4 hot dog buns
assorted condiments of your choice
1. Divide the ground beef into four portions and season with salt and pepper to taste. A little garlic salt is good too.
2. Flatten the beef into a rectangle that is just a little longer than the cheese sticks. Lay a cheese stick across the ground beef and press the meat up over the cheese, forming a roll. Make sure to seal the ends so the cheese stays in.
3. Wrap a slice of bacon around each roll in a spiral fashion and secure each end with a toothpick.
4. Grill over medium coals until cooked through.
5. Make sure to remove the toothpicks before serving on hot dog buns with your choice of condiments.