Shhh Don’t tell anyone this snack is good for you!
2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 extra large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
2 cups zucchini, grated
1 1/2 cup diced apples
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl beat together the eggs, sugars, vanilla, and oil. Stir in the zucchini and then the yogurt .
4. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet mixture. Stir just to combine. Fold in the apples. Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
5. Bake for one hour, or until just firm to the touch. Cool in pans on wire rack for ten minutes, then remove from pans to cool completely.