You can also bake 24 muffins rather than loaves.
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 extra large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans and set aside.
2. In a small bowl toss the blueberries with 2 tablespoons of the all-purpose flour & set aside. In a large bowl combine remaining dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl beat together the eggs, sugar, and oil. Stir in the zucchini and then the yogurt .
4. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet mixture. Stir just to combine. Fold in the blueberries. Pour into the prepared pans.
5. Bake for one hour, or until just firm to the touch. Cool in pans on wire rack for ten minutes, then remove from pans to cool completely.
Yield: 2 loaves