Starting with frozen dough from the grocery store, these impressive dinner rolls couldn’t be much easier to make.
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 Tbs dried parsley flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp garlic salt
12 balls frozen dinner roll dough, barely thawed
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
2. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, parsley, garlic powder and garlic salt.
3. Cut each ball of barely thawed dough into 3 pieces and dip into butter mixture. Place the 3 pieces together into one cup of the muffin tin, making 12 clover leaf rolls. Drizzle any remaining butter over all the rolls.
4. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
5. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.