This recipe makes enough for 3 days @ 1473g per day. Bella gets 75% = 1105g for 1336 cal. Lizzie gets 25% = 368g for 445 cal.
275 g carrots, steamed
1075 g chicken, breast, meat only, roasted , chopped or diced
100 g canola oil
1645 g rice, brown, long-grain, cooked (8 1/2 cups)
450 g squash, summer, steamed without salt, sliced
450 g squash, zucchini, includes skin, steamed without salt, sliced
425 g part-skim ricotta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. In a covered chef’s pan or Dutch oven, bake the chicken with one cup of water until done (165°). Do not season. Discard the skin and bones but reserve the pan juices. Chop the chicken meat into small pieces.
3. Pour the pan juices into a small bowl or glass measuring cup and skim off the fat. Add enough water to cook the rice according to the package directions.
4. Steam the veggies until done.
5. In a large bowl or the baking pan, combine all the ingredients. Divide into meal size portions and refrigerate until ready to serve.