So rich and creamy! Substitute low-fat dairy products if you must. I like to serve these enchiladas with a side of Mexican Rice and Beans.
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon water
2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
8 8-in flour tortillas
1 10 1/2-oz can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup whole milk
1 4-oz can green chiles, diced
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, onion powder, cumin, salt and pepper to just combine. Add water and beat until smooth. Stir in chicken.
2. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk and chiles.
3. Place 1/8th of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla, then spoon a generous tablespoon of sauce over the chicken.
4. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 9×13-in. baking dish. Pour over the remaining sauce over the enchiladas, making sure the entire surface is covered with sauce.
5. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0