So simple, yet so delicious. This is summer time on your plate.
4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
1 medium tomato, diced
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Heat grill to medium.
2. Cover half of the grill grate with a sheet of heavy-duty foil.
3. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
4. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill; cover with lid. Grill 6 min.
5. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese, and basil.
6. Turn chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill, covered, 8 min. or until chicken is done.