These almond butter truffles are a quick and healthy sweet treat that only use 4 ingredients.
1 cup almond butter
1/4 cup honey
3 Tbsp almond flour
1/2 cup – 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Mix together almond butter and honey until fully combined and smooth. Add almond flour and stir until almond butter begins to thicken and turns into a dough.
2. Roll a scant1 tablespoon of dough into small balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Repeat until no dough remains. Set aside.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave until completely smooth. Use 1 cup if you want chocolate covered truffles and use 1/2 cup if you want just a chocolate drizzle on top. If dipping, use a fork dip the almond butter balls into the chocolate and return them to the baking sheet. If drizzling, use a fork to drizzle the melted chocolate over the balls. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
5. Place in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours, until chocolate has hardened. And of course, enjoy!
After dipping your truffles you will have leftover chocolate. What to do? Throw in any kind of nuts, stir to coat, and drop onto wax or parchment paper.