Scallops coated with Cajun seasoning and fried in butter to a golden brown.
1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, ( in a jar)
1 Tbs Cajun seasoning
1 lbs sea scallops
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup butter or ghee
1. Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and blackened seasoning in a large, resealable plastic bag.
2. Dip the scallops into a bowl of heavy cream to coat.
3. Place the scallops one at a time into the plastic bag; shake to coat with the seasoning mixture.
4. Place the breaded scallop on a plate and repeat with the remaining scallops.
5. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
6. Pan fry the scallops until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.