Serve this spicy dish in a bowl with crusty bread for dipping in the sauce or spoon the shrimp over your favorite pasta.
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp Tabasco sauce
1 tsp kosher salt
2 cloves garlic, minced
12 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Combine all the ingredients except the shrimp and sliced lemon.
3. Pour half of the sauce mixture into a glass (not metal) loaf pan.
4. Layer half the shrimp, then half the sliced lemon, into the loaf pan. Repeat.
5. Pour the remaining sauce over the shrimp and lemons.
6. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. The shrimp should be pink and opaque. Do not over-cook.