This recipe came from http://www.DreamfieldsFoods.com.
8 oz Dreamfields Angel Hair, uncooked
1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced, green part only
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat & membranes
2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
2 tsp fresh garlic cloves, finely minced
2 tsp olive oil
1 cup snow peas, trimmed
1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 cup carrots, coarsely shredded
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; return to pan. Toss with green onions and sesame oil; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together broth and cornstarch until cornstarch is dissolved. Stir in 1 tsp soy sauce; set aside.
3. Cut pork into 1/4″ slices. In a small bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, shredded ginger, garlic, and remaining 1 tsp soy sauce. Add pork; stir to coat completely. Set aside.
4. Heat olive oilin a large non-stick skillet until hot. Add snow peas; cook and stir 1 minute. Add bell pepper and carrots; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
5. Add half of pork to same skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes, just until cooked through. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining pork. (If pork is sticking to pan, add additional oil, 1 tsp at a time.) Return cooked pork to skillet. Stir cornstarch mixture to combine. Add to pork. Cook and stir until thick and clear. Return vegetables to skillet and heat through.
6. Serve pork and vegetables over pasta.