This simple recipe is best made with the aid of a spiralizer. Otherwise. you will need to slice the zucchini into match sticks.
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 oz crimini mushrooms, sliced
12 oz zucchini, cut on a spiralizer
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 oz spaghetti cooked according to package directions
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt together the butter and oil.
2. When hot, add the mushrooms, tossing to coat.
3. After the mushrooms have begun to soften and brown toss in the zucchini and season all with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook until the zucchini is just tender, then add the spaghetti and toss all together.
5. If desired, top all with a little grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.