These tasty little bites are actually good for you. Jen said she might try baking them in mini muffin pans the next time.
1 cup Bisquick
3 cup shredded zucchini, drained
1/2 cup finely-chopped onion
1 clove garlic, chopped (I used prepared minced garlic)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 Tbsp snipped parsley
4 large eggs, beaten
3/4 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp dry oregano
dash of pepper
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Pour into greased 9×13-inch pan
3. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes
4. Cool. Cut into 1×1-inch squares.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature.
6. Note: May be frozen. After cutting, place on cookie sheet and freeze. Drop in a zip bag and put back into freezer. Reheat in the oven or microwave until hot.